LIVE MUSIC SESSIONS
On this page you can find information about jam sessions and open mics happening in Cambridge, England.
This list is not exhaustive and all of the sessions are weekly, unless stated otherwise.
Please, always double-check the pub's website before attending the event, since the schedule might change.
- Jazz jam session at The Snug, 67 Lensfield Rd, Cambridge CB2 1EN.
- Open mic at D'Arry's Liquor Loft, 2-4 King St, Cambridge CB1 1LN. 8:30PM
- Acoustic jam session at the Earl of Beaconsfield, 133 Mill Rd, Cambridge CB1 3AA. 9:00PM
- Jazz jam session at the Grad Pad, University Centre, Granta Place, Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1RU.
- Wednesday session at The Brook, 25 Brookfields, Cambridge CB1 3NW. 9:00PM
- Wednesday session at The Green Man, 59 High St, Grantchester, Cambridge CB3 9NF. 7:00PM
If you want to play, you have to contact the organiser and book in advance.
- Beaky Plugged in open mic/jam session at the Earl of Beaconsfield, 133 Mill Rd, Cambridge CB1 3AA. 8:00PM
- (First Thursday of the month) The Funk Jam at La Raza, 4-6 Rose Cres, Cambridge CB2 3LL. 9:00PM
- (First Friday of the month) Cambridge folk club at The Golden Hind, 355 Milton Rd, Cambridge CB4 1SP
- Sandwich jam at Earl of Beaconsfield, 133 Mill Rd, Cambridge CB1 3AA. 9:00PM
- The Sunday Night Songsmith Sessions at the Alma, 26 Russell Ct, Cambridge CB2 1HW. 8:00PM